The nuts and bolts of non-share capital corporate law.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, 2013.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Charities and not-for-profit organizations conference : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Charities and Not-for-Profit Law Conference, held in Vancouver, B.C. on October 22, 2004 / course chair, Robert G. Kuhn ; faculty, James M. Bond ... [et al.] ; program lawyer, Raymond Lee.
KF 1388 A75 C42 2004
- Corporate Subject:
- The nuts and bolts of non-share capital corporate law.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, 2013
- Variant Title:
- Charity and not-for-profit law : the nuts and bolts of non-share capital corporate law
- Item Description:
"Program chairs: Kate Lazier, Victoria Prince." --Agenda page."Friday, February 8, 2013." --Agenda page.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Top 12 questions about Canada Not-for-Profit Corporations Act [presentation slides] / [Coleen Kirby]
- For profit case law Not-for-profit practitioners should know / Kimberley A. Cunnington-Taylor
- For profit case law Not-for-profit practitioners should know [presentation slides] / Kimberley A. Cunnington-Taylor
- How to run a meeting / Linda J. Godel
- Take good notes : best practices for corporate minutes / Neil Guthrie
- Take good notes : best practices for corporate minutes [presentation slides] / [Neil Guthrie]
- Public Guardian and Trustee : corporate charities / Kenneth R. Goodman.