Privacy paradise : how to taste the data apple without getting into trouble.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Professional Development, 2013.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Privacy paradise : how to taste the data apple without getting into trouble.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Professional Development, 2013
- Variant Title:
- Privacy law : privacy paradise : how to taste the data apple without getting into trouble
- Portion of Title:
- How to taste the data apple without getting into trouble
- Item Description:
"Thursday, February 7, 2013"--Agenda page."Program chairs: Catherine Lovrics, Howard Simkevitz"--Agenda page.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : ill. ; 28 cm
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- A systemic review of re-identification attacks on health data / Khaled El Emam, Elizabeth Jonker, Luk Arbuckle, Bradley Malin
- Methods for the de-indentification of electronic health records for genomic research / Khaled El Emam
- De-indentification methods for open health data : the case of the Heritage Health Prize Claims dataset / Khaled El Emam, Luk Arbuckle, Gunes Koru, Benjamin Eze, Lisa Gaudette, Emilio Neri, Sean Rose, Jeremy Howard, Jonathan Gluck
- A protocol for the secure linking of registries for HPV / Khaled El Emam, Saeed Samet, Jun Hu, Liam Peyton, Craig Earle, Gayatri C. Jayaraman, Tom Wong, Murat Kantarcioglu, Fida Dankar, Aleksander Essex
- Physician privacy concerns when disclosing patient data for public health purposes during a pandemic influenza outbreak / Khaled El Emam, Jay Mercer, Katherine Moreau, Inese Grava-Gubins, David Buckeridge and Elizabeth Jonker
- Not all my friends need to know : a qualitative study of teenage patients, privacy, and social media / Maja van der Velden, Khaled El Emam
- BYOD policies : practical considerations / [Christine Ing and Andrea York]
- BYOD : privacy and other legal considerations [presentation slides] / Christine Ing, Andrea York
- Complaints and adjudication : understanding the complaints process and avoiding pitfalls / Patricia Kosseim
- Privacy breach management [presentation slides] / presented by Pamela Snively
- Exploring the meaning of 'real risk of significant harm' : 2011 report on the AccessPrivacy Breach Notification workshops [presentation slides] / Adam Kardash, Pamela Snively.