Not-for-profit & charitable organizations in the health sector : evolving governance & compliance issues.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Professional Development, 2013.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Charities and not-for-profit organizations conference : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Charities and Not-for-Profit Law Conference, held in Vancouver, B.C. on October 22, 2004 / course chair, Robert G. Kuhn ; faculty, James M. Bond ... [et al.] ; program lawyer, Raymond Lee.
KF 1388 A75 C42 2004
- Not-for-profit & charitable organizations in the health sector : evolving governance & compliance issues.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Professional Development, 2013
- Variant Title:
- Not-for-profit and charitable organizations in the health sector
- Item Description:
"April 8, 2013.""Program chairs: Michelle Gibbs, Simmie Palter"--Agenda page.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm
Includes bibliographical references
Table of Contents
- The not-for-profit corporation -101 / Anne C. Corbett
- The not-for-profit corporation -101 [presentation slides] / Anne Corbett
- Transition checklist for Ontario Not-For-Profit Corporations Act, 2010 / prepared by Allen Doppelt
- Ontario's new Not-For-Profit Corporations Act : an overview [presentation slides] / presentation by Allen Doppelt
- Working with the Canada Not-For-Profit Corporations Act : incorporation and continuance / Theresa L.M. Man
- Working with the CNCA : incorporation and continuance [presentation slides] / Theresa L.M. Man
- Canadian charity legal checklist / by Mark Blumberg
- Tax issues : CRA's new fundraising guidance, receipting and inter-charity transfers [presentation slides] / Mark Blumberg
- Broader Public Sector Accountability Act and other legislative compliance issues / Kathy O'Brien & Mary Jane Dykeman.