Yearbook on international investment law & policy 2011-2012 /
- Publication info:
- New York ; Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2013.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Convention on the settlement of investment disputes between states and nationals of other states = Convention pour le règlement des différends relatifs aux investissements entre etats et ressortissants d'autres etats = Convenio sobre arreglo de diferencias relativas a inversiones entre estados y nacionales de otros estados.
K 3834 A41965 C65 1968A V.1
- Yearbook on international investment law & policy 2011-2012 / Karl P. Sauvant, editor.
- Other Authors:
New York ; Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2013
- Variant Title:
- Yearbook on international investment law and policy 2011-2012
- Variant Title:
- Yearbook on international investment law & policy
- Local Note:
Date in the title/cover is one year later than the publication date.
- Physical Description:
xliv, 790 pages ; 26 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- FDI trends in 2010-2011 and the challenge of investment policies for outward foreign direct investment / Persephone Economou and Karl P. Sauvant
- International investment law and arbitration: 2011 in review / Ian A. Laird, Borzu Sabahi, Frédéric G. Sourgens, and Nicholas J. Birch
- Trends in international investment agreements, 2010/2011: the increasing complexity of international investment law / Stephan W. Schill and Marc Jacob
- Introduction to symposium on regulatory and policy developments regarding FDI in extractive industries / Erlend Bakken and Andrea K. Bjorklund
- The International Bar Association Model Mine Development Agreement project: A step toward better practice and better development results / Luke J. Danielson and Mark D. Phillips
- Legal mechanisms for increased transparency in the extractive industries / Tonje P. Gormley
- Reconfiguring investment contracts to promote sustainable development / Lorenzo Cotula and Kyla Tienhaara
- Reflections on sovereignty over natural resources and the enforcement of stabilization clauses / Peter D. Cameron
- Impacts of fiscal reforms on country attractiveness: Learning from the facts / Lisa E. Sachs, Perrine Toledano, Jacky Mandelbaum, with James Otto
- Arbitration in long-term international petroleum contracts: The "internationalization" of the applicable law / Ivar Alvik
- 10. The Argentine annulments: The uneasy application of ICSID article 52 in parallel claims / Leah D. Harhay
- How may tribunals apply the customary necessity rule the Argentine cases? An analysis of ICSID decisions with respect to the interaction between article XI of the U.S.-Argentina BIT and the customary rule of necessity / Javier El-Hage
- Leviathan on life-support? Restructuring sovereign debt and international investment protection after Abaclat / Michael D. Nolan, Frédéric G. Sourgens, and Hugh Carlson
- Standards of review and reviewing standards: Public interest regulation in international investment law Rahim Moloo and Justin M. Jacinto
- How to impose human rights obligations on corporations under investment treaties? Pragmatic guidelines for the amendment of BITs Patrick Dumberry and Gabrielle Dumas-Aubin
- Upholding corrupt investors' claims against complicit or compliant host states: Where angels should not fear to tread / Kevin Lim 16. An economic analysis of the substantive protections provided by investment treaties / Jonathan Bonnitcha and Emma Aisbett
- Converging divergences: The rise of Chinese outward foreign investment and its implications for international (investment) law / Valentina Vadi.