Don't go breaking the law : workplace policies and procedures for the law firm.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Professional Development, 2013.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Word processing for solicitors : proceedings of the interactive text management conference organised by the Society for Computers and Law on Friday, 19th October 1979 at the Prince of Wales Conference Centre, London WC1 / Conference organising committee, Simon Chalton... [et al.].
KF 320 A9 W67 1979
- Don't go breaking the law : workplace policies and procedures for the law firm.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Professional Development, 2013
- Portion of Title:
- Workplace policies and procedures for the law firm
- Item Description:
"Monday, April 29, 2013.""Program chair: Kim Newman"--Agenda page.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm
Includes bibliographical references,
Table of Contents
- [Preserving client confidentiality and minimizing the risk of conflicts of interest, and protecting your reputation in the electronic age / Joyce Thomas]
- Protecting your law practice against costly allegations of harassment and discrimination [presentation slides] / Aaron Grinhaus
- Know thy rules : a romp throughrecent disciplinary cases and common LSUC complaints [presentation slides] / Marco Mendicino.