Reform of court rules and procedures in criminal cases : a collection of papers presented at an AIJA Conference in Brisbane on 3-4 July 1998.
- Publication info:
- Carlton South, Vic. : Australian Institute of Judicial Administration, 1998.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Criminal justice survey 1995 : a Prince Edward Island study of public opinion related to criminal justice / prepared by Brenda Bradford for the Health and Community Services Agency, Correctional Service of Canada (Atlantic Region), Solicitor General Canada (Atlantic Region) and Provincial Affairs and Attorney General.
KF 9223 P742 1995
Walking the tightrope of justice : an examination of the Office of the Attorney General in Canada with particular regard to its relationships with the police and prosecutors and the arguments for establishing a statutorily independent Director of Public Prosecutions / prepared for the Royal Commission on the Donald Marshall, Jr., Commission by John Ll. J. Edwards.
KF 9223 R727 1989
- Reform of court rules and procedures in criminal cases : a collection of papers presented at an AIJA Conference in Brisbane on 3-4 July 1998.
- Corporate Author:
Carlton South, Vic. : Australian Institute of Judicial Administration, 1998
- Physical Description:
viii, 181 p. ; 26 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- The problems with Court Rules and procedure in criminal cases - a prosecution perspective / Mark Pedley
- A best practice model for the determination of indictable charges, national legal aid and the Conference of Australian Directors of Public Prosecutions / Richard Coates
- What are the problems from the defendant's perspective? / Richard Coates
- Delays in the criminal process - can the courts do more? / Greg Melick
- What are the problems? / Sitesh Bhojani
- Australian Taxation Office access to records seized by the Australian Federal Police / John Sutherland
- Regulatory development in financial services / Andrews Carnes
- A Legal Aid response to the AIJA study of complex criminal trials, Anatomy of long criminal trials / Brian Devereaux
- International perspective / Michael Hill
- Procedural reform in Canada : charge screening, disclosure, resolution discussions / June Phillips
- Criminal justice reform / Kathy Mack and Sharyn Roach Anleu
- Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions statement on prosecution disclosure / Justin McCarthy
- The Seduction of the fix / Michael Hill
- Defence disclosure / Brian Martin
- Towards a solution/ Sitesh Bhojani
- Evidentiary issues / Grahame Delaney
- Dealing with economic evidence / Rhonda Smith.