Reconstructing contracts /
- Publication info:
- Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press, 2013.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
The law of obligations and conditions, or, An accurate treatise, wherein is contained the whole learning of the law : concerning bills, bonds, conditions, statutes, recognizances, and defeasances ... : to which is added a table of references to all the declarations and pleadings upon bonds, &c. now extant : also another table to the forms of special conditions which lie scattered in our president [sic] books ... : with an index of the principal matters therein contained / by T.A. of Grays-Inn, Esq. --
KF 801 A92 1693
- Reconstructing contracts / Douglas G. Baird.
- Main Author:
- Baird, Douglas G., 1953-
Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press, 2013
- Physical Description:
x, 170 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Introduction : the young astronomer
- Objective intent
- The bargained-for exchange
- Holmes's Bad man
- The expectation damages and its limits
- Terms of engagement
- Mistake, excuse, and implicit terms
- Duress and the availability of the legal remedy
- Fine print : contracts in mass markets
- Epilogue : the boundaries of contract.