Current issues in workplace safety and insurance law : diagnosis, analysis, and resolution.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Professional Development, Ontario Bar Association, 2013.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Corporate Subject:
- Corporate Subject:
- Current issues in workplace safety and insurance law : diagnosis, analysis, and resolution.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Professional Development, Ontario Bar Association, 2013
- Item Description:
"Program co-chairs: Stephen C. Roberts, Dan Revington.""Thursday, May 23, 2013."Michael Lacerte's paper includes: Back pain : discussion paper prepared for the Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal, March 1997, revised: February 2003 / prepared by W.R. Harris and J.F.R. Fleming.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : ill., forms ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Fact scenario / [Michael Lacerte]
- Understanding and using medical evidence / by Jim Dimovski
- Understanding and using medical evidence / by John McKinnon
- WSIB policy update : what's new and what's on the horizon / by Christie Harper, Danielle Allen
- Surveillance, privacy and social media issues at the Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal : the employer's perspective / by Donald B. Jarvis & Lauren Chang MacLean
- [Surveillance, privacy & social media issues : the regulatory services approach at the WSIB / Michael Johnston]
- Smile for the camera : surreptitious surveillance, self-surveillance and surveillance as retort / by Ken Stuebing
- Professional ethics in the new appeals system : a 10-point list / prepared by Maryth Yachnin
- WSIB appeals in the modern era [presentation slides] / [Robert Boswell]
- Appeals Services Division practice & procedures : practice guideline : intent to object-handling by operations
- [Ethical advocacy : practice and professionalism in hearings / Michael S. Green and John Russell]
- Workers compensation case law update / Madeleine Loewenberg and Andrea Campbell
- [WSIAT case law update panel : four significant WSIAT decisions / Joel Schwartz]
- Practical tips for dealing with current WSIB adjudication and decision making / [Gary Newhouse]
- Adjudication, policy and consistency : making the best of bad decisions / [William LeMay].