Labour and employment law : the latest trends, updates and need to know cases.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Professional Development, 2013.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Labour and employment law : the latest trends, updates and need to know cases.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Professional Development, 2013
- Item Description:
"Monday, May 13, 2013.""Program chair: Andrea Wobick"--Agenda page.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- "Cutting edge human rights update" : the expanding prohibited grounds : family status / [by Mary Catherine Chambers]
- "The latest on aggravated and punitive damages" : what remedies and damages are arbitrators awarding in dismissal cases since Greater Toronto Airports Authority v P.S.A.C., Local 0004? / [prepared by Donald B. Shanks and Rosa Carlino]
- [Workplace safety and insurance and occupational health and safety : the latest trends, updates and need to know cases / Rob Boswell]
- [Summaries of recent cases before the Ontario Labour Relations Board involving workplace violence and harassment and reprisals under the Occupational Health and Safety Act / Jesse Nyman]
- Issues that arise for labour and employment lawyers when acting for clients in separate but related matters / by Andrea Wobick
- Passing the trustee's accounts when there are business assets / by Angela Casey and Gillian Fournie.