Criminal law in Spain /
- Publication info:
- Alphen aan de Rijn : Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, c2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
- Criminal law in Spain / Lorena Bachmaier Winter, Antonio del Moral García.
- Main Author:
- Bachmaier, Lorena.
- Other Authors:
Alphen aan de Rijn : Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, 2012
- 2nd ed.
- Uniform Title:
- Item Description:
"This book was originally published as a monograph in the International Encyclopaedia of Laws/Criminal Law."
- Physical Description:
348 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 57-58) and index.
Table of Contents
- General introduction
- Substantive criminal law. General principles
- Scope of application of criminal statutes
- General principles of criminal liability
- Jurisdicition, excuse, and other grounds of impunity
- Criminal attempt and parties to criminal offences
- Classification and survey of criminal offences
- The sanctioning system
- Other consequencew of offences
- Criminal procedure. Principles, institutions, and stages
- Powers, rights, and duties inthe pre-trial proceedings
- The trial and the legal remedies
- Execution and extinction of sanctions. Sources of penitentiary law and the nature of regulations
- Fundamental principles of the prison system
- The prison system
- Extinction of criminal liability.