Called to justice : the life of a federal trial judge /
- Publication info:
- Lincoln, Neb. : University of Nebraska Press, c2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Called to justice : the life of a federal trial judge / Warren K. Urbom ; foreword by William Jay Riley.
- Main Author:
- Urbom, Warren K.
Lincoln, Neb. : University of Nebraska Press, 2012
- Physical Description:
xvii, 360 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Prologue : invitation to resign
- The rocky road to a judgeship
- Growing up
- Looking for answers and finding them
- Practicing law
- Church and family
- The federal trial judge gives answers
- Wounded Knee and the Fort Laramie Treaty of 1868
- The Progressive Farmers Association trial
- Back to normal
- Judging throughout the nation
- Diminuendo : closing down.