7th annual family law summit.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, c2013.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Family law agreements : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Family law, agreements and disagreements, held in Vancouver, B.C. on October 15, 2004 / course chairs, Paul M. Daykin, F. Ean Maxwell ; faculty, Megan R. Ellis ... [et al.] ; CLE program lawyer, Meredith Woods.
KF 505 ZA4 F36 2004
- 7th annual family law summit.
- Corporate Author:
Law Society of Upper Canada. Continuing Professional Development. [CPD Program] (2013 : Toronto, Ont.)
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2013
- Portion of Title:
- Family law summit
- Portion of Title:
- Annual family law summit
- Other Title:
- Seventh annual family law summit
- Meeting Name:
Family Law Summit
- Item Description:
"Chaired by: Nicholas Bala, Paul McInnis.""May 6th, and 7th, 2013."--Verso title page."CLE13-0050201-A-PUB."Dan Pinnington's document accompanied by: Essential dos and don'ts for LinkedIn users / Dan Pinnington, and, Essential dos and don'ts for Twitter users / Dan Pinnington
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : forms ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Day 1. Ontario family law in the 21st century : new tools for the trade / Jeffery Wilson
- The Hague Convention : a how-to, what-if, and what-do-do-next for Canadian lawyers / [Mary-Jo Maur, Nicholas Bala
- Intrusion upon seclusion : privacy and privilege in the electronic age / by Avra Rosen and Kelly Eckert
- Child support disclosure & the support information exchange / Michael J. Marra
- Retroactive child support following DBS [presentation slides] / by Shelley Kierstead
- The TLC of shared parenting : time, language and cash / Rollie Thompson
- The year in review : 2013 / Philip M. Epstein
- Social media in family law / Dan Pinnington
- Hearing the volice of children in the family justice process : the role of judicial interviews / by Nicholas Bala & Rachel Birnbaum
- A discussion document : suggested guidelines for judges meeting children / Nicholas Bala, Rachel Birnbaum & Francine Cyr
- Hearing children : should you interview a child? And if so, how? / Patti Cross
- Judicial interviews of children in custody/access disputes / by Alfred A. Mamo and Danielle Gauvreau
- [Meaningful change for family justice : beyond wise words : final report / of the Family Justice Working Group of the Action Committee on Access to Justice in Civil and Family Matters].Day 2. Dobermans and diplomats : seventeen strategies for re-opening hopelessly deadlocked negotiations / [John Wade]
- [Calculation and attribution of income issues under the Child support guidelines / presented by Aaron Franks, Andrew Freedman]
- Your member assistance program [presentation slides] / presenter Doron Gold
- Single court-appointed experts in the family justice process and rule 20.1 : child-related and financial cases / Nicholas Bala
- Single joint experts & rule 20.1(3) [presentation slides] / Nicholas Bala
- Single court-appointed experts for family cases / Nicholas Bala
- The continuing controversy regarding common-law couples / Berend Hovius
- New developments in disposition costs and why they matter / Stacie R. Glazman, Susan Blackwell.