2nd Civil Litigation Summit 2013.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, c2013.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- 2nd Civil Litigation Summit 2013.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2013
- Other Title:
- Second Civil Litigation Summit 2013
- Portion of Title:
- Civil Litigation Summit 2013
- Meeting Name:
Civil Litigation Summit
- Item Description:
"Chairs: Tracy Wynne, Cynthia Kuehl.""June 11, 2013."Aaron Franks's paper includes: Schedule A : form 13B: net family property statement."CLE13-0060401-A-PUB."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references
Table of Contents
- Recent class action lessons [presentation slides] / Michael A. Eizenga
- Top 5 cases this year [presentation slides] / Shaun Laubman
- The Supreme Court of Canada speaks on bankruptcy and insolvency law : re: Indalex and re: AbitibiBowater / by Domenico Magisano and Eni Eski
- Motions to stay summary judgment motions : recent developments / W. Brad Hanna
- Municipal governance : what every mayor should know [presentation slides] / presented by William C. McDowell
- Visual evidence / by Elliott Goldstein
- Estate litigation update 2013 : potpourri of recent developments you should know about / [Kimberly A. Whaley]
- 10 minute update on criminal law [presentation slides] / Scott Hutchison
- Six common family law myths (and one interesting recent development) / [Aaron Franks]
- Insight from corporate counsel [presentation slides] /Melissa Kennedy, Melanie Schweizer, Michael Atlas
- Securities litigation : recent trends and developments / Wendy Berman
- Personal injury law update : top cases from 2012/13 / by Ryan A. Murray.