Administrative law practice essentials 2013.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, c2013.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Administrative law practice essentials 2013.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2013
- Item Description:
"Chairs: Neil Abramson, Marshall Swadron.""May 16, 2013.""CLE13-0050601-A-PUB."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references
Table of Contents
- Administrative law refresher and overview [presentation slides] / Jeff Cowan & Farah Malik
- Judicial review and appeals from administrative decisions / Marshall Swadron
- There ought to be rules / Kelley Bryan
- Administrative tribunals : capacity to instruct counsel?revisited / Craig Vander Zee and Tanisha Tulloch
- Administrative tribunals : capacity to instruct counsel / Mercedes Perez
- Equilibrium, transcendent civility and dignified restraint : a review of recent civility cases / [Lisa Freeman]
- It's perfectly clear, sort of : the division of powers and the Charter in administrative hearings / Neil M. Abramson
- Tips from the tribunal [presentation slides] / Lilian Ma, Janice H. Vauthier.