The law of independent legal advice /
- Publication info:
- Toronto : Carswell, c2013.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- The law of independent legal advice / by Ted Tjaden.
- Main Author:
- Tjaden, Ted.
Toronto : Carswell, 2013
- 2nd ed.
- Item Description:
Previous ed: 1st (2000).
- Physical Description:
xlix, 514 p. : forms ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Professional standards and independent legal advice
- Non Est Factum, undue influence, duress, and unconscionability
- Cases involving independent legal advice and bank guarantees
- Independent legal advice and family law
- Independent legal advice and employment law
- Independent legal advice and corporate law
- Independent legal advice and insurance law
- Negligence claims and independent legal advice
- Practical advice for lawyers giving independent legal advice.