Franchise law : end of term spring dinner : dinner with eight.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Professional Development, 2013.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Franchise law : end of term spring dinner : dinner with eight.
- Corporate Author:
Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Professional Development, 2013
- Item Description:
"June 10, 2013."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Draft arbitration and mediation clauses for franchise agreements / Thomas G. Heintzman
- Drafting an enforceable non-compete / by Susan Friedman
- What to include in a review of a disclosure document package for a prospective franchisee? / Joseph Adler
- [The franchise transfer exemption : is there a safe occasion to use it? / Debi M. Sutin]
- An update on the law related to using financial projections / David S. Altshuller
- Who is a franchisor's associate under the Arthur Wishart Act? / [Jennifer Dolman]
- The inadvertent franchise / [presented by Lou Jones, Edward (Ned) Levitt, Albrecht Schulz]
- Franchise renewals and extensions : legal, practical and drafting grey matters / Allan D.J. Dick.