Preventive detention : asking the fundamental questions /
- Publication info:
- Cambridge : Intersentia, c2013.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Preventive detention : asking the fundamental questions / Patrick Keyzer (ed.).
- Other Authors:
Cambridge : Intersentia, 2013
- Physical Description:
ix, 307 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Preventive dentention : asking the fundamental questions / Patrick Keyzer
- Preventive detention / Vivien Stern
- Preventive detention in Europe, the United States, and Australia / Christopher Slobogin
- Preventive dentention in England and Wales : a review under the human rights framework / Kris Gledhill
- The new face of preventive detention in New Zealand : public protection orders / Warren Brookbanks
- The rehabilitation of preventive detention / Brendan Gogarty, Benedict Bartl and Patrick Keyzer
- Anti-terror preventive detention and the independent judiciary / Rebecca Welsh
- Redress for unlawful imprisonment / Ian Freckelton
- Humpty Dumpty and risk assessment : a reply to Slobogin / Ian Coyle and Robert Halon
- Assessing risk for preventive detention of sex offenders : the dichotomy between community protection and offender rights is wrong-headed / Astrid Birgden
- Prison : its contribution to punishment, rehabilitation and public safety / Andrew Coyle
- Preventive detention beyond the law : the need to ask socio-political questions / Arlie Loughnan and Sabine Selchow.