Solicitor-client privilege : the law and best practices for corporate counsel.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association], 2013.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Solicitor-client privilege : the law and best practices for corporate counsel.
- Corporate Author:
[Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association], 2013
- Portion of Title:
- Law and best practices for corporate counsel
- Item Description:
"Monday, September 2013 at McCarthy Tétrault LLP."At head of title: McCarthy Tétrault, Ontario Bar Association, Canadian Corporate Counsel Association.Title from cover.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- [The law of privilege : fundamental concepts and key concerns for corporate counsel / prepared September 2013 by Anthony Alexander]
- Guidelines for law office searches / Law Society of Upper Canada
- Best practices to maintain solicitor-client privilege [presentation slides] / Stephen Scholtz
- Case study #1 / Tanya Chow
- Case study #2 / Laila Brabander
- Selected bibliography on solicitor-client privilege / Tanya Chow.