Access to justice in French /
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Ministry of the Attorney General, 
- EBook, Book, Government Document, Online
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Access to justice in French / French Language Services Bench and Bar Advisory Committee to the Attorney General of Ontario.
- Corporate Author:
Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Ministry of the Attorney General, 2012
- Variant Title:
- Issued also in French under title: Accès à la justice en français
Also available on the Internet
- Local Note:
Print copy downloaded from the Internet.
Access to justice in French is a right Ontarians have enjoyed for over 30 years. It has been described as a quasi-constitutional right. In this report, the Committee seeks to identify what needs to be done to improve access to justice for French speakers in Ontario.
- Physical Description:
- Technical Details:
System requirements for Internet version: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Bibliography:Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- French Language Services Bench and Bar Advisory Committee
- List of acronyms and abreviations
- Executive summary
- Part 1. Introduction
- Part 2. French language rights and access to justice in Ontario
- Part 3. Committee mandates
- Part 4. Findings and recommendations
- Part 5. Conclusion
- Part 6. Summary of recommendations
- Appendix: Bilingual judicial statistics.