The family law MBA : how to operate a profitable family law practice.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Professional Development, 2013.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- The family law MBA : how to operate a profitable family law practice.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Professional Development, 2013
- Portion of Title:
- How to operate a profitable family law practice
- Item Description:
"Date: Thursday, November 21, 2013.""Program chair: Andrew Feldstein"--Agenda page.Caitlin Kowalchuk's presentation accompanied by: Big data : practice metrics for the small firm : a Clio production ; Data resources, from retail link to practice management systems / Charles Fishman.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- How to improve the efficiency of your practice and raise profit margins / [Andrew Feldstein]
- [How to build a better family law practice / by Gary Mitchell]
- How to build a better family law practice [presentation slides] / [Gary Mitchell]
- Pros and cons : understanding your IT options and effectively utilizing IT resources to operate a successful family law practice / James J. Del Genio
- IT options for family lawyers : so what is 'the cloud' anyway?!? / [Isabell Grzesiowski and Lorna Yates]
- Generating business through professional excellence / by Dani Z. Frodis
- Marketing a family law practice through professional excellence : the old fashioned way / Stacie R. Glazman
- How software can help you manage the economics of your practice [presentation slides] / Caitlin Kowalchuk
- How software can help you manage the economics of your practice / [Kim Byers]
- Hiring right, training right, rewarding right / prepared by Haig DeRusha
- Avoiding write-offs and high receivables starts and ends with managing your client's expectations / by Victoria Starr and Meredith Rady
- Social media : the basics for the family law practitioner / by Omar Ha-Redeye
- Social media : a vital tool for building the modern family law practice / [Garry J. Wise]
- Location, location, location : how to choose a premises that generates income / [Gary Stern]
- The business case for giving back : or, How I stopped worrying when I realized that there is no business case for giving back [presentation slides] / [Anne-France Goldwater].