5th annual class action colloquium.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Professional Development, 2013.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Class actions : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Class actions: the 10th platinum collectors' CLE, held in Vancouver, B.C. on February 25, 2005 / course chair. Ward K. Branch ; faculty, Donald I. Brenner ... [et al.] ; CLE program lawyer, Catherine J. Branch.
KF 8896 A75 C53 2005
Les recours collectifs en Ontario et au Québec : actes de la première Conférence Yves Pratte / sous la direction de Alain Prujiner et Jacqueline Roy = Class actions in Ontario and Québec : proceedings of the First Yves Pratte Conference / edited by Alain Prujiner et Jacqueline Roy.
KF 8896 A75 Y84 1991
- 5th annual class action colloquium.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Professional Development, 2013
- Other Title:
- Fifth annual class action colloquium
- Portion of Title:
- Class action colloquium
- Portion of Title:
- Annual class action colloquium
- Meeting Name:
Class Actions Colloquium
- Item Description:
"Program chairs: Kirk M. Baert, Sylvie Rogrigue"--Agenda page."Monday, December 2, 2013."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- [Cross country check up : the 10 best decisions of the year 2013 / moderator: Tim Buckley ; speakers: Jean Saint Onge, Kirk Baert, Stephen Schachter]
- Class action review 2013 : the view from the west [presentation slides] / [Stephen Schachter]
- Recent developments in Québec [presentation slides] / Jean Saint-Onge
- Securities class actions : what's new? [presentation slides] / John Fabello, Jay Strosberg
- Ethical issues facing plaintiffs and defendants [presentation slides] / Jean-Marc Leclerc, Paul J. Martin, Margaret Waddell
- The menacing case of Dennis v. Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation : does it change the rules of certification for systemic torts? / by David Sterns and Rory McGovern
- Class action proceedings against the Crown / [Celeste Poltak]
- Preparing for a food fight : an introduction to food labeling class actions in Canada / Brian N. Radnoff and Brandon D. Stewart
- Canadian class actions relating to false labelling claims in the food, beverage and natural health products industry : the road ahead [presentation slides] / Steven F. Rosenhek.