18th annual intellectual property law : the year of review.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, ON : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, c2014.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Intellectual property litigation, 2004 update : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Intellectual Property Litigation 2004, held in Vancouver, B.C. on October 28, 2004 / course chair, Bradley J. Freedman ; faculty, Craig A. Ash ... [et al.] ; CLE lawyer, Raymond Lee.
KF 2979 A2 I584 2004
- 18th annual intellectual property law : the year of review.
- Corporate Author:
Law Society of Upper Canada. Continuing Professional Development. [CPD Program] (2014 : Toronto, Ont.)
- Other Authors:
Toronto, ON : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2014
- Portion of Title:
- Annual intellectual property law : the year in review
- Portion of Title:
- Intellectual property law : the year in review
- Variant Title:
- Eighteenth annual intellectual property law : the year of review
- Meeting Name:
Intellectual Property Law
- Item Description:
"Chairs: Toronto, Andrea Rush, January 16, 2014 ; Ottawa, Robert MacDonald, January 17, 2014.""CLE14-0010301-A-PUB."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Patents : 2013 in review / Ronald E. Dimock, Vincent Man, Thomas Kurys, Cristina Mihalceanu, Bentley Gaikis, Michael Kasprowicz, Katie Wei and Nickolas Purcell
- [Trade-marks : year in review 2013 / Cynthia Rowden and Noelle Engle-Hardy]
- [Copyright and industrial design developments-2013 / Glen Bloom, Barry Sookman]
- [Breach of confidence / by John C. Cotter]
- [The DMCA safe harbor for copyrighted material stored at the direction of a user on social networks, blogs, websites and cloud services : excerpted from chapter 4 (Copyright protection in cyberspace) of E-commerce and Internet law : a legal treatise with forms, second edition, a 4-volume legal treatise / by Ian C. Ballon]
- 3D printing : do it yourself intellectual property infringement / Sheldon Burshtein
- Technology and intellectual property law / by Teresa Scassa
- Outline for IP implication of comprehensive economic trade agreement : (CETA) presentation / Randy Marusyk
- CN v. McKercher : conflicts and current clients / presented by R. Scott Jolliffe.