Intellectual property in consumer electronics, software and technology startups /
- Publication info:
- New York : Springer-Verlag, c2014.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Intellectual property in consumer electronics, software and technology startups / Gerald B. Halt, Jr., John C. Donch, Jr., Robert Fesnak, Amber R. Stiles.
- Other Authors:
New York : Springer-Verlag, 2014
- Physical Description:
xxii, 241 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Trade secret protection
- Trademarks and trade dress
- Domain names
- Intellectual property issues in labeling and marketing
- Seven basic steps to getting started
- Deciding between patent or trade secret protection
- Intellectual property strategies for software : patent and copyright protection
- Developing and managing an intellectual property portfolio
- Intellectual property portfolio acquisition
- Valuing technology companies
- Financing and IP : equity financing, debt financing, collateralization and securitization of intellectual property rights
- Licensing of intellectual property rights
- Patent pooling and synergistic business relationships
- Enforcement and infringement of intellectual property rights
- Monetization strategies for startups, incubators and accelerators
- Monetization strategies for universities and research centers
- Non-practicing entities
- Appendix A. Confidential disclosure agreement
- Appendix B. Assignment
- Appendix C. Preliminary invention disclosure
- Appendix D. Draft license agreement.