Civil litigation : why the civil trial is worth saving (or how to get to trial faster).
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Professional Development, 2014.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Civil litigation : why the civil trial is worth saving (or how to get to trial faster).
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Professional Development, 2014
- Portion of Title:
- Why the civil trial is worth saving (or how to get to trial faster)
- Item Description:
"Thursday, February 6, 2014"--Agenda page."Program chairs: John O'Sullivan, Maureen Whelton"--Agenda page.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm
Includes bibliographical references
Table of Contents
- Using the rules to speed your case to trial / by Allan Rouben and Colin Stevenson
- Utrum regulae sint impedimenta vel non? : a disputed scholastic question about rule 48 of the Rules of civil procedure / David M. Brown
- Litigating outside of Toronto : a discussion on its advantages and disadvantages / presenters: Anne Kennedy and Doug Bourassa ; paper presented by Asim Iqbal
- The Oatley McLeish guide to scheduling civil trials and other matters in Ontario courthouses / John A. McLeish, Roger G. Oatley, Kaitlyn MacDonell, Liane Shepley
- How to get to trial faster : guidance from the Commercial list / by Hilary Book
- What can civil litigators learn from labour arbitrations? [presentation slides] / Michael D. Wright.