Charity and not-for-profit law : the latest developments in charity and not-for-profit law.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Professional Development, 2014.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Charities and not-for-profit organizations conference : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Charities and Not-for-Profit Law Conference, held in Vancouver, B.C. on October 22, 2004 / course chair, Robert G. Kuhn ; faculty, James M. Bond ... [et al.] ; program lawyer, Raymond Lee.
KF 1388 A75 C42 2004
- Charity and not-for-profit law : the latest developments in charity and not-for-profit law.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Professional Development, 2014
- Portion of Title:
- Latest developments in charity and not-for-profit law
- Item Description:
"Friday, February 7, 2014"--Agenda page."Program chairs: Camille Jordaan, Andrew Valentine"--Agenda page.Laura E. West's paper includes: Summary of the new Canada Not-for-Profit Corporations Act / authors: M. Elena Hoffstein, Lynne Golding and Elena Zhitomirsky.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Canada's anti-spam legislation : a backgrounder / by Christopher Parkes
- New developments in recent CRA guidances for registered charities / by Derek B.M. Ross
- Current compliance issues for charities and not-for-profits [presentation slides] / Christopher W. Parkes, Derek Ross
- NPOs making money ... and other compliance issues [presentation slides] / by Karen J. Cooper
- [Social enterprise in Canada : structural options / Susan M. Manwaring and Andrew Valentine]
- Social enterprise primer [presentation slides] / Robert Wakulat
- The ONCA is coming : what now? : an update and tips for transition [presentation slides] / Kimberley Cunnington-Taylor
- [The ONCA is coming : what now? : additional materials / Kimberley Cunnington-Taylor]
- CNCA : the clock is ticking / Laura E. West
- What's new at the Public Guardian and Trustee / Dana de Sante.