Kissing cousins : where family law and trusts and estates law meet.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Professional Development, Ontario Bar Association, 2014.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Kissing cousins : where family law and trusts and estates law meet.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Professional Development, Ontario Bar Association, 2014
- Portion of Title:
- Where family law and trusts and estates law meet
- Item Description:
"Wednesday, March 26, 2014.""Program chairs: Verlyn Francis, Jane Martin."--Agenda page.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : forms ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Death and the matrimonial home / Sean Lawler
- Dealing with mental health and incapacity in mediation and negotiation / Lisbeth A. Hollaman
- Adoption, assisted reproduction and estates / Ian M. Hull and Nick Esterbauer
- [Family Law Act elections : who, what, where, when and how? / Andrea Buncic, Jordan Atin]
- Survivor pension update [presentation slides] / Anne Slivinskas
- Using insurance to pay support on the death of the payer [presentation slides] / Barru Corbin
- Navigating a dependant support claim / Craig Vander Zee and Tanisha G. Tulloch
- Family and estates law issues for locked-in plans / Ann Elise Alexander
- Tracing and exclusions : proving your case / Stacie R. Glazman.