Mortgage financing : successful due diligence and document preparation strategies.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Professional Development, 2014.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Mortgage financing : successful due diligence and document preparation strategies.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Professional Development, 2014
- Item Description:
"Wednesday April 2, 2014.""Program chair: Nili Birshtein"--Agenda page.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : forms ; 28 cm
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Fundamentals of the mortgage loan /[Craig R. Carter]
- [Who is your client and what do they need to know at the outset? / Raymond G. Leclair]
- Fraud fact sheet : how you can avoid becoming its next victim / LawPro
- ILA vs. ILR : what's the difference / Alan G. Silverstein
- Common ehtical issues : the joint retainer : don't be paranoid
- be prepared! / Ian Speers
- The lawyer's due diligence : checklists of title searches, off-title du diligence and title insurance coverage thresholds and due diligence requirements [presentation slides] / John D. van Gent
- Private lenders / [Steven Pearlstein]
- Mortgage financing : checklist of post-transaction matters / by Daniel Kofman.