Current issues in workplace safety and insurance law.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Continuing Professional Development, Ontario Bar Association, 2014.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Corporate Subject:
- Corporate Subject:
- Current issues in workplace safety and insurance law.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Continuing Professional Development, Ontario Bar Association, 2014
- Item Description:
"Program chairs: Stephen C. Roberts, Dan Revington"--Agenda page."Wednesday, May 28, 2014."Maryth Yachnin and Rob Boswell's paper accompanied by: Permanent impairments for work-related injuries ; Expected RTW and recovery timeframes tool / WSIB ; [Letters concerning claims with the WSIB] / Advocates for Injured Workers ; Checklist for chronic pain claims.Joel schwartz's paper accompanied by: Psych & CPD case referral memo ; Psychotraumatic disability / WSIB.Cézanne Charlebois;s paper accompanied by: Summary of changes [chart] ; Case study ; Sample documentation.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : ill., forms ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- [Case summary / submitted by Dan Revington]
- [Live medical examination of the neck / Michael Lacerte]
- Cervical spine [presentation slides] / [Michael Lacerte]
- Peripheral nervous system / [Michael Lacerte]
- Measurement of cervical spine ROM / [Michael Lacerte]
- Measurement of abnormal motion / [Michael Lacerte]
- Neck and arm pain and related symptoms : cervical disc disease / prepared by J.F.R. Fleming ; revised by Joel Finkelstein
- Osteoarthritis / prepared by Marvin Tile
- Shoulder injury and disability / prepared by Hans K. Uhtoff
- Assessing pre-existing conditions and determining permanent impairments : a joint paper / prepared by Maryth Yachnin, and Rob Boswell
- [WSIAT case law update / Gary Newhouse]
- WSIAT case law update / Ryan D. Campbell
- The vulnerable and the vexatious / written by: Jim Dimovski
- Fair's fair : facilitating participatory rights of vulnerable, self-represented and (even on occasion) vexatious litigants / by Ken Stuebing
- [Seeking the right balance : evidence before the Tribunal / Craig A. Flood and William M. LeMay]
- Guns, germs and workers' comp : assaults, terrorism, and the historic trade-off / [Dan Revington]
- [Guns, germs and workers' comp : are these work-related accidents? / Jack B. Siegel]
- Guns, germs and workers' comp : twelve things to consider before bringing appeals and applications involving assaults to WSIAT / [Dan Revington]
- [Recent developments on entitlement for psychotraumatic disability / Joel Schwartz]
- [Recent developments in entitlement to chronic pain disability and fibromyalgia / John Russell]
- [WSIB benefits policy review 2014 : submissions of the Office of the Worker Adviser / Kevin M. Brown]
- WSIB's benefits policy review May 2014 / [Cézanne Charlebois].