Critical privacy issues in entertainment, media and communications law.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Professional Development, 2014.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
A brief to the Law Amendments Committee, Nova Scotia Legislative Assembly, with respect to Bill no.115 : an act to control the storage and supply of personal information by consumer reporting agencies / submitted by the Consumer Law Course, Faculty of Law, Dalhousie University. --
KF 1266.5 C7 D35 1973A
- Critical privacy issues in entertainment, media and communications law.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Professional Development, 2014
- Item Description:
"Wednesday, June 11, 2014.""Program chairs: Sara Azargive, Tamarah Luk"--Agenda page.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- [A fine balance : the Teksavvy decision in context / James Zibarras]
- A fine balance : the Teksavvy decision in context [presentation slides] / James Zibarras
- If everybody knows it's wrong, why are they still doing it? : digital piracy & investigative technologies (Canada) [presentation slides] / [Barry Logan]
- Case: BMG Canada Inc. v. John Doe / [submitted by Sangeetha Punniyamoorthy]
- Mobile location analytics code of conduct / [submitted by Devon Wright]
- Do you know where your kids are playing (online)? : privacy issues in advertising to children [presentation slides] / Jonathan Lau
- Skatoony and Splatalot Transmedia case studies [presentation slides] / Johnny Kalangis
- Secret location : samples of interactive media projects / [Pietro Gagliano]
- Navigating the privacy challenges of new technology : a case study of Second Screen Technology and Interactive Media [presentation slides] / Joanna Fine, Pietro Gagliano, Ryan Andal.