Administrative law practice basics 2014.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, c2014.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Administrative law practice basics 2014.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2014
- Local Note:
Osgoode faculty contributor: Lorne Sossin.
- Item Description:
"Chairs: Neil Abramson, Marshall Swadron.""May 14, 2014.""CLE14-0050501-A-PUB."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references
Table of Contents
- Administrative law refresher : cases of interest & further readings / Lorne Sossin
- There ought to be rules / Kelley Bryan and C. Tess Sheldon
- A beginner's guide to the Coroner's inquest / Suzan E. Fraser
- Administrative decision-making in immigration and refugee law matters / Chantal Desloges
- Judicial review and appeals from administrative decisions / Neil M. Abramson and Marshall Swadron
- 20 minutes of municipal law / by Bruce Engell
- Helpful links and tips / Patrick Harrington.