Indigenous peoples' innovation : intellectual property pathways to development /
- Publication info:
- Canberra, Australia : Australian National University E Press, 2012.
- EBook, Book, Online
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Indigenous peoples' innovation : intellectual property pathways to development / edited by Peter Drahos and Susy Frankel.
- Other Authors:
Canberra, Australia : Australian National University E Press, 2012
- Meeting Name:
Intellectual property, trade and the knowledge assets of indigenous peoples: the developmental frontier
Also available for free download on the internet.
- Physical Description:
xxiv, 252 pages : illustrations, map ; 25 cm
Includes bibliographical references (pages 215-252).
9781921862779 (pbk.)1921862777 (pbk.)
Table of Contents
- Preface. Indigenous Innovation: New Dialogues, New Pathways / Antony Taubman
- Indigenous Peoples? Innovation and Intellectual Property: The Issues / Peter Drahos and Sus Frankel
- Ancient but New: Developing Locally Driven Enterprises Based on Traditional Medicines in Kuuku I?yu Northern Kaanju Homelands, Cape York, Queensland, Australia / David J. Claudie, Susan J. Semple, Nicholas M. Smith and Bradley S. Simpson
- ?It would be good to know where our food goes?: Information Equals Power? / Jon Cleary
- Biopiracy and the Innovations of Indigenous Peoples and Local Communities /Daniel F. Robinson
- Indigenous Cultural Heritage and Fair Trade: Voluntary Certification Standards in the Light of WIPO and WTO Law and Policy-making / Cristoph B. Graber and Jessica C. Lai
- Traditional Innovation and the Ongoing Debate on the Protection of Geographical Indications / Daniel Gervais
- The Branding of Traditional Cultural Expressions: To Whose Benefit? / Daphne Zografos Johnsson
- The Pacific Solution: The European Union?s Intellectual Property Rights Activism in Australia?s and New Zealand?s Sphere of Influence / Michal Blakeney
- Do You Want it Gift Wrapped?: Protecting Traditional Knowledge in the Pacific Island Countries / Mirand Forsyth.