Writing for publication in nursing and healthcare : getting it right /
- Publication info:
- Chichester, West Sussex ; Ames, Iowa : Wiley-Blackwell, 2012.
Steacie Science and Engineering Library
On the Shelf
Report of a preliminary survey to explore the nursing employment situation in Canada in terms of the number of 1971 graduates of Canadian schools of nursing, registered/licensed for the first time in 1971, who were able or unable to obtain permanent employment in nursing as of 30 September, 1971. --
RT 29 C35
- Writing for publication in nursing and healthcare : getting it right / edited by Karen Holland, Roger Watson.
- Other Authors:
Chichester, West Sussex ; Ames, Iowa : Wiley-Blackwell, 2012
- Physical Description:
xix, 265 pages ; 25 cm
Includes bibliographical references (page 259) and index.
9780470657829 (pbk. : alk. paper)0470657820 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Table of Contents
- Introduction : the book, its philosophy and its focus / Karen Holland and Roger Watson
- The basics of writing for publication and the steps to success : getting started / Roger Watson
- Writing a conference abstract and paper / Jan Draper
- Writing for publication : the book review / Dean Whitehead
- Writing for publication : the journal article / Roger Watson
- Writing for publication : the book / Karen Holland
- Writing for publication : the essential literature review / Zena Moore
- Writing for publication : turning assignments into publishable work / Mark Hayter
- Writing for publication : turning the conference paper into publishable work / Tracy Levett-Jones and Teresa Stone
- The editorial process / Roger Watson
- Being a journal reviewer : good practice in reviewing / Karen Holland
- Ethical and legal aspects of publishing : avoiding plagiarism and other issues / Charon A. Pierson
- The World Wide Web and its potential for publication / Paul Murphy and Seamus Cowman
- Dissemination of published work : the process and the value / Sue Turale
- Other forms of writing: letters, commentaries, and editorials / David R. Thompson and Chantal F. Ski
- Where do we go from here? : action planning for writing and publishing / Roger Watson and Karen Holland.