Securities law update 2014.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2014.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
The Regulation of the British securities industry : a selection of papers, edited and updated to 2 April 1979, from the first annual conference of the British Institute of Securities Laws, held at the London Hilton in November 1978 and organised by Investment and Property Studies Limited, London / edited by Barry A. K. Rider. --
KF 1439 A2 R44
- Securities law update 2014.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2014
- Item Description:
"Chairs: Simon Romano, Amanda Linett.""November 6, 2014.""CLE14-0110301-A-PUB."
- Physical Description:
1 volume (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Table of Contents
- BMO capital markets : North American outlook. Moving forward despite global headwinds / Sal Guatieri
- The Cooperative Capital Markets Regulatory System : governance and legislative framework / Patricia Callon
- Board tactics and dissident responses / Jonathan Feldman
- Advance notice provisions and the implications of Orange Capital / Jonathan Feldman
- Developments in securities litigation : class actions / Alexander Rose
- New rules for derivatives regulation / Candace Pallone
- Reporting obligations and related definitions / Simon J. C. Williams
- Corporate finance update : IIROC proposed guidance respecting underwriting due diligence / Robert Fonn
- Proposed changes to the private placement regime / Eric Moncik
- Disclosure requirements regarding gender diversity and director terms limits / Frédéric Duguay
- Brave new world : recent trends in enforcement at the OSC / Linda L. Fuerst.