Charity and not-for-profit law : what's new and emerging
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Professional Development, 2015.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Charities and not-for-profit organizations conference : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Charities and Not-for-Profit Law Conference, held in Vancouver, B.C. on October 22, 2004 / course chair, Robert G. Kuhn ; faculty, James M. Bond ... [et al.] ; program lawyer, Raymond Lee.
KF 1388 A75 C42 2004
- Charity and not-for-profit law : what's new and emerging
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Professional Development, 2015
- Item Description:
"Wednesday, February 4, 2015"."Program chairs: Camilla R. Jordaan, Andrew Valentine"--Agenda page.
- Physical Description:
1 volume (various pagings) ; 28 cm
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) [presentation slides] / Dana-Lynn Wood and Kelly-Anne Smith
- Ineligible individuals / Alexandra Tzannidakis
- Ineligible individuals [presentation slides] / Alexandra Tzannidakis
- Gifting issues / Theresa L. M. Man
- Gifting issues [presentation slides] / Theresa L. M. Man
- Canadian charities and the rules on political activity / Robert B. Hayhoe and Nicole K. D'Aoust
- Canadian charities and the rules on political activity [presentation slides] / Robert B. Hayhoe
- Corporate update [presentation slides] / Kimberley Cunnington-Taylor
- FAQ : Corporations Canada : consequences of missing continuance transition deadline
- Revival : form, instructions, guidance
- Mannix v. Mannix, 2014 ABQB 602
- Conseil des Mohawks de Kanesatake c. Kanesatake Health Center Inc., 2013 QCCS 5312 [unofficial English translation].