19th annual intellectual property law : the year of review.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, ON : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, c2015.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Intellectual property litigation, 2004 update : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Intellectual Property Litigation 2004, held in Vancouver, B.C. on October 28, 2004 / course chair, Bradley J. Freedman ; faculty, Craig A. Ash ... [et al.] ; CLE lawyer, Raymond Lee.
KF 2979 A2 I584 2004
- 19th annual intellectual property law : the year of review.
- Corporate Author:
Law Society of Upper Canada. Continuing Professional Development. [CPD Program] (2015 : Toronto, Ont.)
- Other Authors:
Toronto, ON : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2015
- Portion of Title:
- Annual intellectual property law : the year in review
- Portion of Title:
- Intellectual property law : the year in review
- Variant Title:
- Nineteenth annual intellectual property law : the year of review
- Meeting Name:
Intellectual Property Law
- Item Description:
"Chairs: Andrea Rush, January 22, 2015 (Toronto) ; Robert MacDonald, January 23, 2015 (Ottawa).""CLE15-0010501-A-PUB.""CLE15-0010602-A-PUB.""SKU CLE-15 0010501."
- Physical Description:
1 volume (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Patents update. Patents : 2014 in review / Ronald E. Dimock, Vincent Man, Thomas Kurys, Cristina Mihalceanu, Bentley Gaikis, Michal Kasprowicz, Nikolas Purcell, Naomi Metcalf, and Angela Li
- Update on patents 2015 : the year in review / Steven B. Garland
- Trade-marks update. Trademarks update / Susan J. Keri
- Trademarks : 2014 the year in review / Robert A. MacDonald
- Review of changes to Canadian Trademarks Act and Regulations, 2013 to 2014 / Cynthia Rowden
- Trade-Marks Act and the new regulations : Bill C-31 & Bill C-8 / Paul W. Braunovan
- Form : Canada Border Services Agency : request for assistance
- Copyright update. Copyright and industrial design developments : 2014 / Glen Bloom, Barry Snookman, John Cotter
- Copyright law 2014 : the year in review / Barry Sookman
- LSUC : the year in review 2014 : copyright / Barry B. Sookman
- Process and practice under the NOC Regulations : or "if it's broken, why not fix it?" / Keven Aalto, Andrew Bernstein, and Jonathan Stainsby
- The interface of IP rights with insolvency and competition law, and tips and traps for international registrations in Canada : Madrid by way of Ottawa : tips and traps for the international registration system / Christopher M. Aide
- The interface between insolvency and intellectual property / Antonia Turco and Sheldon Burshtein
- Progress in strengthening Canada's IP regime / Paul Halucha.