What lawyers forgot or never learned about title searching but need to know!
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2015.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Copy of a case on behalf of the ladies of the Ursuline Convent of Quebec : in support of a memorial by them presented to His Excellency the Governor in Chief in the month of January last, and upon two several petitions of Mr. James Reynar, praying for a grant of the lot of land and beach to which the said memorial relates.
KF 678 C66 1834
- What lawyers forgot or never learned about title searching but need to know!
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2015
- Item Description:
"Program chair: Lou Radomsky"--agenda page."Tuesday, March 10, 2015."
- Physical Description:
1 volume (various pagings) : forms ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Searching titles generally : it doesn't matter if you are in Registry or Land Titles System / Jeffrey J. Schwartz
- Title searching under the Land Titles Act / Katherine Christie
- Know your limits : the extent of title in the Ontario land registration system / William D. Snell
- The Planning Act and title searching : when and how to search for compliance / Sidney H. Troister
- Professionalism issues you should be aware of during the title searching process / Caterina Galati
- Title searching under the Condominium Act, 1998 : new and resale units / Warren Kleiner
- Title and off-title searching and title insurance / Bruce McKenna
- Effective client communication / Lou Radomsky.