Canadian health law practice manual /
- Publication info:
- Markham, Ont. : LexisNexis Canada, 2000-
- Journal/Magazine, Looseleaf
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
Holdings: LAW Current to Release 62, May 2015.
Note: (Subscription cancelled)
On the Shelf
- Canadian health law practice manual / general editor, Borden Ladner Gervais ; original general editor, Mary Jane Dykeman.
- Other Authors:
Markham, Ont. : LexisNexis Canada, 2000
- Item Description:
- Physical Description:
1 volume (loose-leaf) ; 26 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1. Ethical theories in bioethics and health law
- Chapter 2. Consent to treatment
- Chapter 3. Privacy, confidentiality and the regulation of health information
- Chapter 4. Licensing and regulation of the health professions
- Chapter 5. Hospital privileges
- Chapter 6. Malpractice and institutional liability
- Chapter 7. Mental health
- Chapter 8. Death and dying
- Chapter 9. Women's health law and policy
- Chapter 10. Regulation of pharmaceuticals
- Chapter 11. Genetics and the law
- Chapter 12. Biotechnology primer for health care institutions
- Chapter 13. Alternative therapies.