Administrative law practice basics 2015.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, c2015.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Administrative law practice basics 2015.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2015
- Item Description:
"Chairs: Neil Abramson, Marshall Swadron.""May 18, 2015.""CLE15-0050401-A-PUB."
- Physical Description:
1 volume (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references
Table of Contents
- How to run a file from retainer to hearing / Matthew Wilson
- How to use FOI to obtain information / David Goodis
- Administrative hearings from a tribunal member's perspective / Roger Rowe
- Judicial review and appeals from administrative decisions / Neil M. Abramson and Marshall Swadron
- Comparison between Ontario and federal human rights procedures / Paul Champ
- Additional rules and cases for human rights / Kate Sellar
- Practice at the human rights tribunal / Antonella Ceddia.