Carrots and sticks don't work : build a culture of employee engagement with the principles of RESPECT /
- Publication info:
- New York : McGraw-Hill, c2010.
Peter F. Bronfman Business Library
On the Shelf
- Carrots and sticks don't work : build a culture of employee engagement with the principles of RESPECT / Paul L. Marciano.
- Main Author:
- Marciano, Paul L.
New York : McGraw-Hill, 2010
- Physical Description:
xxviii, 227 p. ; 22 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
9780071714013 (alk. paper)0071714014 (alk. paper)
Table of Contents
- The workplace "carrot-on-a-stick"
- Reward and recognition programs don't work
- Employee engagement
- The RESPECT model : building a culture of employee engagement
- Supportive feedback
- Implementing the RESPECT model.