Mastering employment contracts : termination clauses and restrictive covenants.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ontario] : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Professional Development, 2016.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Mastering employment contracts : termination clauses and restrictive covenants.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ontario] : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Professional Development, 2016
- Portion of Title:
- Termination clauses and restrictive covenants
- Item Description:
"Labour & employment law.""Thursday, March 31, 2016."Program chairs: Allison Greene, Brooke Stewart.
- Physical Description:
1 volume (various pagings) : forms ; 30 cm
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Termination of federally regulated employees / Kevin Fox
- The Darwinian cat and mouse game : termination clauses and their enforceability in Ontario / P. A. Neena Gupta
- Workshop one : unpacking termination clauses
- Restraints of trade in employment : an update / Sara Parchello, Adrian Ishak
- Restraints of trade in employment : enforceability of restrictive covenants in Ontario [presentation slides] / Sara Parchello, Adrian Ishak
- Workshop two : drafting and negotiating restrictive covenants.