Mugged : racial demagoguery from the seventies to Obama /
- Publication info:
- New York : Sentinel, ©2013.
On the Shelf
- Mugged : racial demagoguery from the seventies to Obama / Ann Coulter.
- Main Author:
- Coulter, Ann H.
New York : Sentinel, 2013
Ann Coulter fearlessly explains the real history of race relations in this country, including how white liberals twist that history to spring the guilty, accuse the innocent, and engender racial hatreds, all in order to win politically.
- Item Description:
This paperback edition with a new preface published in 2013.
- Physical Description:
326 pages : maps ; 24 cm
Includes bibliographical references (pages 273-308) and index.
Table of Contents
- Race wars of convenience, not necessity
- Innocent until proven white
- Guilty until proven black
- Hey, whatever happened to that story ...
- That old black magic
- People in doorman buildings shouldn't throw stones
- Liberal-black relations: their landlord and their friend
- Rodney King: the most destructive edit in history
- Trial of the century: Mark Fuhrman's felony conviction
- Post-OJ verdict: paradise
- Liberals are the new blacks
- Civil rights chickenhawks
- You racist!
- Dreams of my assassination
- Obama, race demagogue
- The media cry "racist" in a crowded theater
- White guilt kills.