Modern trial advocacy : Canada /
- Publication info:
- Louisville, CO : NITA, National Institute for Trial Advocacy, c2010.
|Due: Sep 23, 2019||SCOTT-BOOK|
On the Shelf
- Modern trial advocacy : Canada / Steven Lubet ; adapted for Canada by Cynthia Tape, Lisa Talbot.
- Main Author:
- Lubet, Steven.
- Other Authors:
Louisville, CO : NITA, National Institute for Trial Advocacy, 2010
- 3rd ed.
- Physical Description:
xxxi, 481 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Case analysis and storytelling
- Persuasion theory
- Re-examination and rehabilitation
- Expert testimony
- Foundations and exhibits
- Using technology in the courtroom : electronic trials and electronic visuals
- Opening statements
- Final argument
- Jury selection.