The Labour Code of British Columbia in the 1980's /
- Publication info:
- Calgary : Carswell, 1984.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Employment law conference, 2009 : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education conference, Employment law conference 2009, held in Vancouver, BC on May 7 and 8, 2009 / conference chair, Matthew Cooperwilliams ; featured speakers, William W. Black, Christopher J. Bolan ; faculty, David M. Aaron ... [et al.] ; CLEBC program lawyer, Wendy McLean.
KF 3320 ZA4 E48 2009
Labour and employment conference : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education conference, Labour and employment: joint issues conference, held in Vancouver, B.C., on May 31, 2007 / conference chairs, M. Anthony Hickling, Leo B. McGrady, Carman J. Overholt ; faculty, Terry Bogyo ... [et al.] ; CLEBC program lawyer, Wendy McLean.
KF 3320 ZA4 L325 2007
- Corporate Subject:
- The Labour Code of British Columbia in the 1980's / Joseph M. Weiler, Peter A. Gall, editors.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Calgary : Carswell, 1984
- Item Description:
Papers presented at the conference The Labour Code in the 1980's, held January 25-26, 1983, in Vancouver, by the Pacific Institute of Law and Public Policy.
- Physical Description:
viii, 266 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Ten years with the 'dullest bill' : the evolution of policy and practice under the Labour Code / by Stephen Kelleher
- The process of reforming labour law in British Columbia / by Paul C. Weiler
- The role of law in relations between management and labour / by Donald R. Munroe
- Protecting the right to organize / by John Baigent
- Defending the right to organize / by Peter Cameron
- The structure of bargaining under the Labour Code / by Rod Germaine
- Altering union bargaining structure by Labour Board decision / by Kenneth Strand
- Regulation of picketing under the B.C. Labour Code : some cracks in the institutional foundation / by Peter A. Gall
- The return of the injunction / by Ian Donald
- Grievance arbitration : the new wave / by Joseph M. Weiler
- A union perspective on Labour Code reform : arbitration / by Leo McGrady
- The impact of the Code beyond the province / by George W. Adams
- Leadership and law reform : stimulation and stamina / by James E. Dorsey
- Collective bargaining law in the 1980's : the scholar and the widow / by H.W. Arthurs.