Something up your sleeve : gambits, ploys and tactics under the new rules of civil procedure.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto] : Canadian Bar Association-Ontario, Continuing Legal Education, 1985.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Something up your sleeve : gambits, ploys and tactics under the new rules of civil procedure.
- Corporate Author:
[Toronto] : Canadian Bar Association-Ontario, Continuing Legal Education, 1985
- Portion of Title:
- Gambits, ploys and tactics under the new rules of civil procedure
- Variant Title:
- Civil litigation : something up your sleeve : gambits, ploys and tactics under the new rules of civil procedure
- Item Description:
"Friday, February 8, 1985."Includes legislation.At head of title on index: Civil litigation.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : ill., forms. ; 30 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- New sources of evidence for motions and trials / Ian Scott
- Defending collections without specially endorsed writs / [Melvyn L. Solmon]
- Creative use of the summary / [Alan J. Lenczner]
- Protecting your pocket : new and different exposures for cost / [Eleanore A. Cronk]
- Effective oral pre-trial examinations / [Robert J. McComb and John E.F. Gibson]
- Written interrogatories : sources and tactics / [Donald J.M. Brown]
- Pre-trial disclosure of expert evidence / John T. Morin
- What's new outside Toronto / [Roger G. Oatley]
- Strategies, ploys and gimmicks in mortgage actions under the rules of civil procedure / [Milton A. Davis, Ronald D. Davis]
- Obtaining and using medical evidence now / [Mark D. Lerner]
- Letters of request / [Samuel R. Rickett]
- Nuts & bolts : factums, records, transcripts & affidavits for motions, trials & appeals / [Barry B. Fisher]
- [Amendments / Barry B. Fisher]
- Family law under the new rules / [Rodica David]
- The form and content of offers to settle under the rules of civil procedure / P.M. Perell
- Fast tracks to relief under the rules of civil procedure / [Allan M. Rock]
- "Replevin" also known as "interim recovery of personal property" / [L. David Roebuck]
- Avoiding and repairing slips, foul-ups and goofs / [Donald E. Short]
- "The first thirty-nine days" / by David H. Sandler.