Estate litigation, 1986.
- Publication info:
- Vancouver : Continuing Legal Education Society of British Columbia, c1986.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
A Breefe discourse, declaring and approuing the necessarie and inuiolable maintenance of the laudable customes of London : namely, of that one, whereby a reasonable partition of the goods of husbands among their wiues and children is prouided : with an answer to such obiections and pretensed reasons, as are by persons vnaduifed or euil persuaded, vsed against the same / London, Printed by H. Midleton for R. Newberie, 1584.
KF 772 F2 B73
- Estate litigation, 1986.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Vancouver : Continuing Legal Education Society of British Columbia, 1986
- Item Description:
"Materials prepared for a Continuing Legal Education seminar held in Vancouver, B.C. on April 16, 1986.""Course co-ordinator, William C. Bice ; instructors, Leopold Amighetti, James G. Carphin, Richard P. Hamilton, A.K. MacKinnon, Gordon B. MacRae, A.J. McClean, Lynn C. Waterman, Gary j. Wilson.""PA86254."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 30 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Proof in solemn form and forcing a passing of accounts & a distribution / [prepared by Richard R. Hamilton and Shannon K. Keyes]
- Limited grants / [prepared by Lynn C. Waterman]
- Wills variation / [prepared by James G. Carphin]
- Removal and replacement of trustees / [prepared by Leopold Amighetti]
- Creditors / [prepared by Gary J. Wilson]
- Preparation and taxation of bill of costs and passing of accounts / [prepared by A.K. MacKinnon]
- Solicitor?s liability for breach of trust / [prepared by Gordon B. MacRae]
- Conflicts, or Who is your client / [prepared by William C. Bice]
- [Estates & joint tenancies, quantum meruit, resulting & constructive trusts / prepared by A.J. McClean].