The new rules revisited : old problems, new solutions.
- Publication info:
- Toronto : Canadian Bar Association-Ontario, 1988.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- The new rules revisited : old problems, new solutions.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto : Canadian Bar Association-Ontario, 1988
- Variant Title:
- Civil litigation : the new rules revisited : old problems, new solutions
- Item Description:
"February 4, 5 & 6 1988."Chair, Eleanore A. Cronk..Title from cover.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 30 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- The new rules : after three years / Marvin A. Catzman
- New strategies for framing your case : pleadings under the new rules / [L. David Roebuck and Michael W. Fitzpatrick]
- Strategies on motions / [Neil J. Campbell]
- Summary judgments : are they really easier to obtain under the rules of civil procedure? / [Patricia D. Jackson]
- [Tactics on discovery : the right to know and its limits / Allan M. Rock & Grant McCutcheon]
- Discovery of documents : what to watch out for and what to remember / Mark D. Lerner and Paul J. Bates
- [The rules and their application to family law / Susan E. Lang ; with the research assistance of Sheila L. Bruce]
- Application of the rules of civil procedure in the administrative law context / by Michael J. McQuaid and Paul Perell
- Interventions : when, where and by whom / [John I. Laskin and Christina H. Medland
- Pre-trial check list : what have you forgotten / [Charles E. Beall]
- Use of documents produced before trial / John F. Evans
- Pre-trials : can they be useful / [Glenn A. Smith]
- Settlement strategies : when and how to creatively use the offer to settle process / by John T. Morin, Stephen Fitterman
- Security for costs : rule 56 : new burdens on the corporate plaintiff / by Gloria J. Epstein and Adam Bull
- Costs : deterrent or remedy / by Harvey T. Strosberg.