Estate administration for legal support staff : advanced issues.
- Publication info:
- Vancouver : Continuing Legal Education Society of British Columbia, 1990.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
A Breefe discourse, declaring and approuing the necessarie and inuiolable maintenance of the laudable customes of London : namely, of that one, whereby a reasonable partition of the goods of husbands among their wiues and children is prouided : with an answer to such obiections and pretensed reasons, as are by persons vnaduifed or euil persuaded, vsed against the same / London, Printed by H. Midleton for R. Newberie, 1584.
KF 772 F2 B73
- Estate administration for legal support staff : advanced issues.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Vancouver : Continuing Legal Education Society of British Columbia, 1990
- Item Description:
"Materials prepared for a Continuing Legal Education seminar held in Vancouver, B.C. on April 19, 1990.""Course co-ordinator, Gary J. Wilson ; instructors Sam F. Balden, Margaret H. Mason, Beryl M. Oliver.""PA90304."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : forms ; 28 cm
Table of Contents
- Unusual grants / [prepared by Beryl M. Oliver]
- Caveats, citations and claims of creditors / [prepared by Margaret H. Mason]
- Passing of accounts / [prepared by Sam F. Balden]
- income tax and a deceased taxpayer / [prepared by Gary J. Wilson, with the assistance of Georgia Lee Lang].