InterCampus Borrowing (ICB) is a service provided to transport library materials between the Keele campus libraries (Bronfman, Osgoode, Scott and Steacie) and the Glendon campus library (Frost).
NOTE: Materials will not be transferred between libraries on the Keele campus..
To request materials be transferred:
- Find the specific material you want in the York Libraries Catalogue
- All material must be available at the other campus at the time of the request.
- Types of material you may request are books, journals (limit of 2 volumes per journal title) and microtext
- There is a limit of 10 items per day per requestor.
- Click on the (InterCampus Borrowing) button in the catalogue, fill in the form and submit it
Types of material you may NOT request (for further assistance please ask at a circulation desk) :
- Reference items
- Reserve items
- Sound recordings, films & videos
- Current unbound issues of journals
- Archives/Special collections materials
- IN-PROCESS items
- ON-ORDER items