York's research help team is available to help you with your library research questions including searching for and using library resources and giving you guidance on how to cite your sources.
New service as of September 20th, 2021!
What to expect:
- You will be brought to a waiting room and we'll admit you as soon as a team member is available
- Our team will use video, audio and screen-sharing capacities to explain and show you research strategies and tools
- Please enable your audio; video optional
- Session duration is up to 20 minutes depending on your need
- Bilingual (English/French) operators staff the service at these times weekly:
- Monday: 1-2 pm; Tuesday: 1-2 pm; Wednesday: 12-1 pm; Thursday: 2-3 pm
- If an English speaking staff member is on the service, we have capacity to bring in a bilingual staff member, typically within a short waiting time (5-10 minutes)
Before selecting Launch Zoom,
use Passport York to login in.
See these instructions for more.