- Bronfman Business Library
(S237, SSB Building) - ask at the circulation desk if you need research help, and someone will come out to the research desk to assist you
- Scott/Steacie Library Research Desk - just drop-by the desk
(1st Floor Service Desk, Scott Library)
- Monday to Friday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Two Ways to Get Research Help
The First Way:
Drop-by either of the two service points by following this information on how to get there:
- Ask at the Bronfman Circulation Desk and the reference staff member on duty will come out to help you during posted hours of service
- You'll find the Scott/Steacie Library Research Desk at the main service desk ahead of you when you enter the Scott Library
- It is located to the left of the main Ask Us Desk when you enter the library
- Look out for the large Research Assistance sign!
The Second Way:
Use QLess to join a virtual line for help at either the Bronfman Library Research Deesk or the Scott/Steacie Library Research Desk in three different ways:
1. Text yulibrary to 647 492 8395
2. Visit bit.ly/qlesslibyork
3. Download the QLess App on your iOS or Android device
- In each case choose the service point you wish to visit
- Follow the prompts/questions
- We'll contact you when we are ready to see you!